Underground Utility Construction Worker
- Travel throughout eastern South Dakota to bury power distribution and/or telecommunication lines.
- Out overnight Monday–Thursday about 95% of the time
- Employer will pay for motel room and $15.00 a day per diem.
- Will return Friday afternoon and may, on occasion, be required to work a Saturday.
- Heavy lifting required.
- Valid driver’s license and a clean driving record. Class A CDL is a plus.
- Experience with the following heavy equipment is beneficial, but not required:
- Directional boring machine
- Inexperienced employees will be given on the job training to learn how to safely and properly operate equipment.
- This is a full–time position working a seasonal schedule. Work generally starts at Spring thaw and will continue through November or until hard freeze or heavy snow.
- Typical hours per week is 50–60 with overtime starting at 40 hours.
- This position qualifies for unemployment benefits during the off–season.
Wages or Salary:
- Starting pay depends on experience and qualifications. A valid and experienced CDL is a plus.
- Starting pay depends upon experience and qualification.
- Benefits include: Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Short Term and Long Term Disability, Company Savings Program, and 3% IRA Matching.
Click here to apply for a job with Larson Digging, Inc.